Old Firehouse 8 is an adaptive reuse project. Built in 1929, the 6,300 square foot building was decommissioned as a firehouse in 199. It served as a variety of city offices until it was acquired in 2011. Today, it is a landmark of revitalization in the heart of San Antonio's historic West side. The program includes a 3,000 square foot residential loft and commercial lease space on the ground floor. Another Urban Earth design/build project.